Thursday, April 30, 2009

English Class (Circa 2003)

The girl sitting next to me
She is very pretty I can see
But I wonder, can she hear?
With seven piercings in her ear?
“Fox”

Clumsy clumsy teacher is
Giving us a silly quiz
Every day he breaks the chalk
Obsessively I check the clock
“Balloon”

Behind me sits a regular bloke
Always ready to give a dry joke
He might as well stand up and cheer
“I love football, pizza and beer!”
“Reg”

The girl in front of me exposing her thong
I thank her for letting me stare for so long
She’s very stupid I always thought
But there is no doubt that she is hot
“Babe”

The boy behind me kicking my chair
I am about to pull out my hair
If he hits it one more time
I will commit a heinous crime
“Troll”

The disgusting kid who never talks
Always wearing the dirtiest socks
Worn out sandals on his feet
Hey kid, take a shower that would be sweet
“Grease beast”

Just another day in English class
I only learn to let time pass
Looking forward to when it’s done
It’s not so bad, time flies during fun
(Sigh)

No comments: